Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Quantum Information and Quantum Computation: General Discussions
V Quantum Information School and Workshop – Paraty 2015
As you can see here, there will be a School and Workshop about Quantum Information to be hosted in Paratay, Brasil (if you aren’t sure about wanting to attend, just do a quick google image search on Paratay Prasil, that will do … Continue reading
This Blog’s Motivation: A Brief Introduction to Quantum Information and Quantum Computation
To me quantum computation is a new and deeper and better way to understand the laws of physics, and hence understanding physical reality as a whole. We are really only scratching the surface of what it is telling us about … Continue reading
Entanglement (I): how it all began, the EPR Paradox.
Being this the first article of this blog, I was torn as to where to begin. This is mainly because the fields of study of Quantum Information and Quantum Computation (QI and QC) are very wide and can be introduced in many ways. … Continue reading