Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Quantum Computation
This is the first post of a weekly publication: Monday Humour!
Enjoy! Continue reading
To me quantum computation is a new and deeper and better way to understand the laws of physics, and hence understanding physical reality as a whole. We are really only scratching the surface of what it is telling us about … Continue reading
Being this the first article of this blog, I was torn as to where to begin. This is mainly because the fields of study of Quantum Information and Quantum Computation (QI and QC) are very wide and can be introduced in many ways. … Continue reading