Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Why we should be talking about the ethics of quantum computation 20 May, 2017
- Steven Weinberg on density matrix formalism 13 August, 2016
- The More You Know: Quantum Simulator 1 April, 2016
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com