Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Quotes
Steven Weinberg on density matrix formalism
Just a friendly reminder as to why the density matrix formalism is so important and why it should be thought along side the state vector formalism. Nothing that is done in one system can instantaneously affect the density matrix of … Continue reading
Today’s Quote: How the term “Entanglement” came to be.
“When two systems, of which we know the states by their respective representatives, enter into temporary physical interaction due to known forces between them, and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described … Continue reading
Posted in Quotes Tagged Entangled States, Entanglement, Schrödinger 1 Comment