Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Social Media
@EntangledPhys on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Flipboard
- © Marco V. S. Cerezo de la Roca and Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marco V. S. Cerezo de la Roca and Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.