Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: locility
Entanglement (II): Non-locality, Hidden Variables and Bell’s Inequalities.
In the first article of this series, we studied Einstein, Podolski and Rosen’s paper, where we encountered for the first time the concept of quantum entangled stated and their “spooky action at a distance”. As EPR realized, when particles interact (under certain … Continue reading