Entangled Physics Logo ©
My name is Marco Cerezo, I have a degree in physics from the Universidad Nacional de la Plata (UNLP) in Buenos Aires Argentina, and I'm a Ph.D student.
- Quantum Fidelity, or, how to compare quantum states 24 June, 2019
- My new life as a Postdoc 21 June, 2019
- Quantum Computation with Light 4 March, 2018
- Our latest paper: “Factorization and criticality in finite interacting spin systems under a nonuniform magnetic field” 1 December, 2017
- I think it’s time we have “The Talk” 4 June, 2017
- Follow Entangled Physics: Quantum Information & Quantum Computation on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Quantum Mechanics
The Loss-DiVicenzo Quantum Computer is a hardware proposal for the implementation of a scalable spin-based quantum computer in a coupled quantum dot system. The qubits of their quantum computer are realized as the two spin states of a confined electron. In … Continue reading
In the first article of this series, we studied Einstein, Podolski and Rosen’s paper, where we encountered for the first time the concept of quantum entangled stated and their “spooky action at a distance”. As EPR realized, when particles interact (under certain … Continue reading
Keeping up with our geeky Mondays! I always felt the same way about my cat =) Have a great week everyone!